Getting admission in the Best Fire and Safety Institute in India isn’t as easy as you think. PIFE has set forth certain eligibility criterions that must be fulfilled by the candidate. Fire and safety college admissions allow candidates to attain the best skills and knowledge in shorter span of time.
1. 10th or higher secondary from recognized board.
2. 12th (any stream) or higher secondary from recognized board.
3. Diploma holder (any stream) under recognized university or institution.
4. Under graduate (any stream) from a reputed and recognized university.
5. Post graduate (any stream) pass candidate from recognized educational Board/University.
Note: - To Get Admission P.G Programs In Fire Safety Candidate Must Have Passed Graduation (Any Stream)
Along with being mentally stable, there are a few physical criterions needed to study in the best fire safety engineering college in India.
After filling the application form, the candidates are required to attach a copy of the following documents for getting admission in the best fire and safety institute in India.